Announcing Our Student Video Competition!
About the Contest:
We are challenging students throughout the US to illustrate the ways in which Chequed.com helps companies improve the quality of their new hires through the use of ChequedFit™ and ChequedReference™. Submissions should be fun, professional, and informative. Get creative and show us what you can do! Submit your video via YouTube for your chance to win $500 and have your video featured the Chequed.com homepage!
Participants may email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance, or to clarify any questions about the products or contest. A participant may also contact email@example.com for permission to use the Chequed.com offices in their video.
Winners will be announced on Friday May 11, 2012 on the Chequed.com “News and Events” page, as well as on Facebook.
How to Submit a Video:
Upload your video to YouTube, then email firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to your video and the following information:
1) The link to your video
2) The name of your college or university
3) Your contact information (name, email address, and phone number). We will NEVER use this information for anything other than contacting you about the contest.
1) Videos may not be detrimental to the Chequed.com brand.
2) Videos must be free of profanity.
3) Videos must be free of copy written or trademarked content, except for any content owned by Chequed.com.
4) All submissions should be made via YouTube.
5) All submissions must be received before 11:59 PM on May 1, 2012.
6) All video titles should include the name “Chequed.com.”
7) Participants must be actively enrolled in a college or university.
Follow us here for inside access to exclusive content:
Leave a Reply