Chequed.com’s ChequedFit™ competency based pre employment assessment test is designed to provide your hiring manager’s with objective, consistent and predictive information about their candidates (both internal and external). This is done in real-time, inexpensively, all in a single, online assessment test platform.
ChequedFit: Pre Employment Assessment Test
- Eliminates low potential candidates early in the screening process
- Elevates the level of screening for high potential candidates through deeper, more accurate job fit information
- Customizes all job profiles specifically to the company and positions
- Is done in real-time and inexpensively with no per-assessment charge
Employee Assessment Software – Key Metrics and Features:
- Disposition: What will this person be like to work with?
- Productivity: What will their performance be?
- Work Environment: Will they fit the company/department/location culture?
- Growth Potential: Will they develop within the organization?
- Retention: How likely are they to stay with the company?
Average Completion Time:
- Roughly 15 to 20 minutes per candidate.
- 5-7 minutes for retail and call center configurations.
ChequedFIT™ Report Items:
- Overall score relative to the candidate’s job fit (based on a comparison to the job profile created)
- Individual competency with scores
- Executive summary explaining, in business terms, how the candidate’s results will affect their job performance
- Structured and behavioral based interview questions created dynamically based on the candidate’s match to the job and culture.
ChequedFIT™ Use Cases:
- Early stage identification of high potential candidate’s to fast track through the hiring process
- Identification of internal talent for growth or re-organization
- Easier filtering of candidates in larger hiring initiatives
- More detailed assessment of candidate job fit to prepare for later stage interviews
Related content from our thought leadership series:
The Five Most Common Hiring Mistakes – and How to Avoid Them
Who knows the direction of the labor market over the coming months or years? It is anyone’s guess. Regardless of the quantity of available jobs, a company’s competitive edge increasingly will be tied to the quality of its talent. Poor and even average hires will reduce profitability, stunt growth and lead to a vulnerable position relative to competitors.
The Truth About Predicting Candidate Performance
Imagine if you could tell whether or not a candidate would be a top performer before you hired them. With an innovative combination of technology and behavioral science, such a seeming impossibility is now reality. Learn why Chequed.com CEO Greg Moran and Prudential Financial VP of Recruiting Jana Fallon think performance prediction is a whole lot more than mere hogwash – and how they’re leveraging it to hire better candidates in less time.